NBC's Minute To win It was created in 2003 by Derek Banner and Banner Universal Motion Pictures LLC - BUMP Productions - with the original title Minute Winner - You Got One Minute To Win it ™.
Presented for further development in November 2005 to Swedish format company Friday TV, Metronome Group, Shine Nordics AB, and to ITV UK. Developed and licensed to NBC in the US by Friday TV in 2009. Aired on NBC the first time in March 2010, and on ITV2 UK in August 2011. Currently licensed to 79 territories.
MINUTE TO WIN IT ORIGINAL DRAFT PROPOSAL FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT 2003, PRESENTED TO FRIDAY TV, JOCK MILLGÅRDH, MATTIAS OLSSON
Challenges are stunningly simple in terms of concept in MINUTE WINNER - MINUTE TO WIN IT
- Find the right key to open a brand new car in one minute ... (Minute Winner)
- Put on a brand new suit in one minute ... (Minute Winner)
- Open a brand new bicycle in one minute. (Minute Winner)
- Transfer a cookie from your forehead to your mouth in one minute ... (Minute To Win It)
- Blow a bubble in the air across the stage in one minute ... (Minute To Win It)
- Guide a thread through the eyelets of ten needles... in one minute ... (Minute To Win It)
- You literally have a minute to win it ! (Minute Winner - Minute To Win It)
Minute Winner - Minute To Win It can take place in a studio environment or on Location:
- At Home
On the street ....
- Get 5 ping-pong balls into a fish bowl by bouncing them off 3 plates, lined up in front of the fish bowl inone minute.
- Get a pretzel out of a fishbowl using a sticky gummy worm attached to the end of a fishing line in one minute.
- Slide a toothbrush down a strip of dental floss and land it into a toothbrush holder in one minute
- Stack 8 large metal nuts using only a candy cane on a tray held in the other hand in one minute.
- Balance 3 candy canes on a string in one minute.
- Pick up 1 of 18 plastic cups on a center table and place the small candy from under that cup into 1 of 3 in one minute
- Toss a shoe onto a table using only a foot in one minute
- Stack 5 wooden baby blocks on top of plastic plate balanced on top of the head in one minute.
- Spin a wooden propeller into a distant basket in one minute
And son on ...
Banner Universal Motion Pictures LLC - Bump Productions owns the titles MINUTE WINNER and MINUTE TO WIN IT since 2003 and has, in accordance with the Copyright act, title protection.
Minute Winner Title in French since 2006: UNE MINUTE POUR GAGNER ™
Banner Universal Motion Pictures LLC - Bump Productions created and has used MINUTE WINNER, MINUTE TO WIN IT, and UNE MINUTE POUR GAGNER trademarks since 2003 in its marketing of the format Minute Winner, and thereby has established based rights to the trademark.
FULLCIRCLEBALL - New Team Sport - Another Bump-productions creation